วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

LG 26LS3500 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LED LCD HDTV


LG 26LS3500 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LED LCD HDTV

I purchased this to replace a 23" Samsung LCD TV. The Samsung was top of the line in 2005 and the LG shines in comparison. The Screen is 3" bigger at 26" but actually takes up slightly less real estate on my wall. I needed a smaller simple set with excellent picture and this one does it for me. It doesn't have the inputs and outputs that my Samsung has but it is mounted on the wall in my bedroom and is not part of a home theater system so all of those features weren't needed anyhow. It has 2 HDMI inputs, 1 Component and 1 Composite.... really all one would need however it does not have audio out.

The picture is quite impressive. I have the larger LG 55" 3D TV in my family room and the picture on the smaller one looks almost as good. The fact that it is only 720p is meaningless in anything under 40" unless you are right up close.

Best of all for my needs is the fact that it is one of the most energy efficient for its size. The estimated annual cost is $6. Yep 6 BUCKS! I have a solar home so every watt I save helps justify the cost of the system. All in all a great TV.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น