วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony BRAVIA KDL40BX450 40-Inch 1080p HDTV Black


Sony BRAVIA KDL40BX450 40-Inch 1080p HDTV Black

First, I have to say we were a little worried about ordering a TV online. I talked to somoene in the "big products" (not the right phrase, exactly) department at Amazon who assured me the TV would arrive in perfect condition, and if not, returning a TV was as easy as returning a book. So we ordered. And the TV did arrive in perfect condition. So if any of you are worried about ordering such a large and expensive item, set your worries aside.

As far as the TV goes, I cannot give you a technical review. All I know is the picture is GREAT, it was easy to set up and it's intuitive to use. We aren't gamers and we don't have 6 different things to plug into it. We have a DVD player. That's it. Movies look and sound great for our needs.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น