วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung UN46ES6500 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN46ES6500 46-Inch 1080p 120 Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV (Black)

After purchasing a Samsung UN55D7000 about 6 months ago (2011 model) which I was very happy with, I needed a new TV for my bedroom and this model was the perfect size and it had many of the same features.

This TV is the 2012 model and is still fairly new, they are still working out the bugs with the smartTV side for the 2012 models at Samsung. I noticed that this TV does not have the HBO2GO app yet and I read how it is because it is a 2012 and the app has to be changed.

Also the Browser is not working, this could be an issue with just my tv but I tested it and it would not connect.

I compared this TV next to the D7000 and it was exactly the same but it did not have the "spotlighting" that occurs on the 2011 models. The blacks seem much blacker also.

I have not tested the 3D part, one good this is that this model comes with 2 pairs of glasses, they are the ones with batteries you have to replace and they do not recharge but I did not buy it for the 3d part.

I tested the Pandora app and it worked the same as other my other TV. The entire Samsung model line up seems to be ahead of the curve and quality seems to be great. The tv is very thin and crystal clear. The built in speakers sound good.

Pros
- Clear Picture and good colors
- Samsung smartTV - huge fan of how it works and the ease of use

Cons

- Browser is not working and some apps are not ready for the 2012 line up (yet, no worries they will get them working)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น