วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Vizio M3D550KD 55-Inch 240 Hz Class Theater 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps - Black


Vizio M3D550KD 55-Inch 240 Hz Class Theater 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps - Black

I've owned this TV for a month and I love it! Setup was very easy. The built in WIFI works great! The picture is bright and clear. I left everything set the way it was out of the box and we are very happy. Our room has three windows facing the screen and even on the brightest days, I don't have any problems with glare or the picture not being being enough. We even have light about two feet away from where it's mounted on the wall. No problem with that either. The sound for a flat pannel TV is pretty good. In fact I haven't even seriously considered upgrading sound yet. It's adequate for regular veiwing. The 3D is very cool. I bought Underworld Awakenings with my new 3D Blu Ray player. Again the picture was outstanding and the 3D works very well. The only problem I have is the keyboard on the remote doesn't always register the keys I push. One out of ten letters will be lost. This is not a problem for me and if I had to have a problem, this is what I would have picked. You simply can't beat the value with this TV. It has every current feature there is and in my opinion, works very well. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น