วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

VIZIO E220VA 22 Inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV


VIZIO E220VA 22 Inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV

I purchased this tv to bring with me to college, and I must say that I am extremely happy with this purchase! The screen is pretty vibrant and beautiful. The TV itself is aesthetically pleasing as well, being very stylish with the bottom speakers. It's also so incredibly thin!

The TV: 22in LED LCD HDTV, for $200 had me sold! There is great value with this television. I use it as a second monitor via HDMI cables, play computer games with it, and have plugged console games into it as well, and everything looks as crisp and nice as other TVs.

The volume, channel, etc buttons are on the right side of the tv, and they work well and are unintrusive.

However, I admit that the speakers are sub-par to other televisions. Although you shouldn't expect bose quality sound performance, the quality of the speakers are comparable to decent laptop speakers, but louder of course. However, this could easily be remedied by plugging in a cheap $20 pair of external speakers if sound quality is of any importance to you.

I've also noticed is that when viewed from below, the screen becomes somewhat dark! So customers who wish to mount this tv high should be warned! However, the view from above, and sides are somewhat fine.

Aside from the sound quality and slight view darkening, there aren't many gripes that I have with this TV. The value is astonishing, and it just looks great in general. The TV comes in a box with a handle, so it doubles as a carrying case. Included is also a remote, which functions fine and looks pretty cool, as well as a microfiber[?] cloth to wipe your screen with.

All in all, I am sincerely satisfied!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น