วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

LG 47LS4600 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV


LG 47LS4600 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED LCD HDTV

I am going to have to go out on a limb here and say that this is the most delightful TV I have had the privilege of owning. It's only my 2nd flat screen but I can still attest that this one is a keeper. The colors are great, the picture is crisp and you will find it to be an overall very pleasant viewing experience. I have not yet tried all of it's features but I did do some tweaking. There's not an overwhelming amount of options to choose from in the picture menu but it is definitely adequate. I would recommend this tv if you like the "set it and forget it" philosophy. It certainly makes things simpler and you get a great picture with the built in presets. If you do like to tweak then you can find a few things to play with but it is just not extensive. I like the music setting on the audio menu. I prefer the music preset. Let me advise you that this is the tv to beat in terms of audio quality. It is EXCELLENT in that department. The thing gets plenty loud at a low level but at the same time the lowest volume is not overly loud at all. I love it. There's a rich deep bass inherent to the set that I find difficult to eq out. At times it sounds a little odd but you get used to it and most of the times you will find yourself enjoying it. I have Comcast cable and this tv brings the music channels to life. I don't think I could have made a better choice for the money I paid. The screen works equally well as a computer monitor. You're going to have to go into the source menu and hit the tools function to change the name of the connection to PC or DVI to get it to look its best. I'm kind of bummed about there only being two hdmi connections but you can work around that with an hdmi switcher. I actually am only using one hdmi connection at the moment but I plan on getting a blu ray player soon. Good thing I moved this screen out of my computer setup and put it in the living room by itself. I can see the connections getting full really fast. By the way, the remote is awesome. It's compact and actually has a back light. I love the way the buttons smell too. TMI? Maybe. I do have to say that this tv is quite a bargain and there is not much that you will not like. Highly recommended.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น