วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

LG 42LM6200 42-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses


LG 42LM6200 42-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV and Six Pairs of 3D Glasses

Nice TV... I can't say I like the 3D and it gives me a headache but I can see where it's going and sure it will improve in time. The rest is perfect. Oh, I don't really like all the apps but again it's a time issue. The picture is perfect and I can finally get everything on one TV and not have to use my computer to access Hulu or iTunes, I have Apple TV also.

I do wish I'd gotten the next larger size but I'm not unhappy with this one and I don't want to go a week or two without a TV to exchange it.

I would recommend this TV to all my friends.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น