วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba 40L5200U 40-Inches 1080p 1080P-120HZ LED TV


Toshiba 40L5200U 40-Inches 1080p 1080P-120HZ LED TV

I didnt found any reviews in amazon for this tv so submitting this review to help others make the right choice. I m techno person n I looked through lots of brand like Samsung, Sony, LG, Sharp, Panasonic etc. I wanted a tv with best picture and sound quality. After spending hrs in comparing the picture quality n contrast ratio, I purchase this tv from a nearby store for just 600 including taxes.

I found that TOSHIBA has come up with this 2012 model 40L5200U, which has the best sound and great picture with rich colors, the picture looks so real and natural as though u r looking out of the window.

I was initially planning to get a Samsung 2012 ES model, but did not like the picture and color in it after comparing both tv in store for hours. Smart features was not a priority for me because I wanted to get an Apple tv with all the Apple devices I have iphone, macbook etc, Airplay mirroring is a great plus.

I purchased an apple tv n connect to my TOSHIBA n u wont believe that along with my Bose speakers it became the best SMART TV u can think of. Why to pay extra $200-$300 for getting a smart TV with built in wi-fi when u can get smart devices like apple tv, ruku, smart bluray players for just $100.

Really Appreciate TOSHIBA for making this Great TV without the smart features at a reasonable price and giving back the price benefit to the customers, to choose the smart device of their choice.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น