วันจันทร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Philips 46PFL4706-F7 46-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Wireless Net TV- Black


Philips 46PFL4706-F7 46-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with Wireless Net TV- Black

Amazing picture, great definition and contrast. Far better than the smaller Samsung I replaced.
At first I was turned off by the audio, it seemed like I was constantly having to turn the sound up because it was too low, then it would be too loud so I would have to turn it down again. On the menu for sound I found there is something called AVL, which I guess means something like Automatic Volume Level, but the user manual does not even mention it. I turned AVL off and the audio is great now.
The automated setup menu worked very well and I had it up with a picture in less than 30 minutes from the time the box came in the house.
I found the user manual to be close to useless. The print is so tiny and light I can't read it without a magnifying glass. I'm a senior citizen and even with correctivve lenses my sight is far from 20 - 20, but I think they could have done much better.
The manual seems to cover stuff I don't really care about but when it comes to just wanting to watch TV it leaves a lot to be desired.
If the manual was any good I would have rated this TV with 5 stars.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น